excl. tax plus shipping
Shipping weight: 1 lb
In stockShipping time: 7 day(s)
Light, compact, and inexpensive, the dDrive chronic microdrive enables precise probe movement in freely behaving animals.
- 150 µm/turn – Carefully target brain layers with the dDrive’s high accuracy.
- Right-sized for different animal models – The dDrive comes in different sizes for different animal models. Minimize strain on a mouse with the dDrive-Nano, or size up to the dDrive-xL for larger brains and animals.
- Lightweight – The dDrive-Nano weighs 0.36 g (with cap), while the largest dDrive-xL weighs 0.75 g (with cap).
- Secure – All dDrive models are designed with features that improve adhesion to the skull for additional security and stability.
- Simplified implant – NeuroNexus worked closely with labs to develop a low-risk implant procedure. Ask us for a demonstration video!
- Optogenetics-compatible – The oDrive combines chronic, freely behaving microdrive implants with optogenetics.